Tuesday 9 September 2008

Craft Fair

Well here I am again when I should be ironing or something ' housey'. I am going to try to sort my Blog page to look more interesting later. At the moment I am trying to concentrate on my cards as I have a craft fair on Saturday at the Floral Hall in Southport. That would be clever, turning up on the wrong day!!! It is actually Sunday. WAIL!!!!!!!(Wot am I like). Just made that one up but when it said WAIL I didn't want anyone to think I was sat here sobbing!!!!! I am going to the village later to see what I can find anything in the glorious two 'cheap shops' to accomodate my cards for Sunday. The first and only craft fair I did, I used cardboard boxes from the lovely old man in the local shoe shop but I think I will try something different this time.

Bob is due back tonight about 11.30 so I will have to have a tidy up later and make sure I have some bacon in to make him his homecoming bacon butty and open a bottle of wine!!!!!

I like this blog lark - I could sit here all day typing!!!!

Bye for now Sue xx

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Good luck for the Craft Fair and hope it goes really well for you!

You're in my favourites now so I can visit you!!

Nicki said...

Hi Sue, your blog is looking great and I love your writing style! I picked your message up from the comment you left in my guestbook, I'll email you later about putting pictures in posts.
Littleted62
http://littletedcards.blogspot.com/